Start date: 4 February 2013 | End date: December 2013
Fees: €625 – Fees excl. Awarding Body Fees Diploma in Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Management
Length: 26 weeks
|Diploma in Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Management|
Holders of the Diploma in Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Management are able to proceed to the Higher Diploma, to other awarding body qualifications or into employment.
Potential job occupations:
- Customer Service Assistant/Manager
- Assistant Manager Retail Services.
The Diploma consists of four mandatory units:
- Introduction to Business,
- Introduction to Business Communication,
- Introduction to Quantitative Methods, and
- Introduction to Marketing.
All units are mandatory to pass the Written Examination.
- Introduction to Business
- Introduction to Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
- Introduction to Business Communication
- Introduction to Marketing
Entry Requirements for Diploma Courses
No formal qualifications are required but applicants should demonstrate competence in English by the attainment of one of the following:
- British Council – Intermediate Certificate in English/Upper Advanced Certificate in English
- LCCI – English for Business (EFB) 1st or 2nd level
- Pitman/City and Guilds – English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)/English for Business and Communication
Important ABE Dates
In order to take ABE examinations, students must be registered members of the Association. Registration and examination deadlines are strictly enforced. Entries received after the deadline will incur late entry fees. Registration and exam entry closing dates vary but are generally two months prior to the exam sitting