Start date: 4 February 2013 | End date: December 2013
Fees: €625 – Fees excl. Awarding Body Fees Diploma in Marketing
Length: 26 weeks
|Diploma in Marketing|
Marketing is today the largest and most pervasive sector within the global economy. The need to provide quality services in a business-oriented manner requires management leadership in all the main functional business areas (finance, marketing, human resource management and operations) as well as strategic leadership. ABE’s Marketing qualifications provide a pathway through which students can develop a combination of key business skills and industry knowledge in preparation for the varied and exciting careers which the industry offers. The Diploma consists of four mandatory units:
- Introduction to Business,
- Introduction to Business Communication, Introduction to Quantitative Methods and
- Introduction to Marketing.
All units are mandatory to pass the Written Examination.
All four subjects must be passed.
- Introduction to Business
- Introduction to Quantitative Methods
- Introduction to Business Communication
- Introduction to Marketing
Entry Requirements for Diploma Courses
No formal qualifications are required but applicants should demonstrate competence in English by the attainment of one of the following:
- British Council – Intermediate Certificate in English/Upper Advanced Certificate in English
- LCCI – English for Business (EFB) 1st or 2nd level
- Pitman/City and Guilds – English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)/English for Business and Communication
Important ABE Dates
In order to take ABE examinations, students must be registered members of the Association. Registration and examination deadlines are strictly enforced. Entries received after the deadline will incur late entry fees. Registration and exam entry closing dates vary but are generally two months prior to the exam sitting