Start date: 4 February 2013 | End date: December 2013
Fees: €625 – Fees excl. Awarding Body Fees DBIS (PTC)
Length: 26 weeks
Holders of the Diploma in Management of Information Systems are able to proceed to the Diploma, to other awarding body qualifications or into employment. There are many opportunities, both in industry and higher education for well qualified students. Today, more than ever, such individuals are vital to the success of any company and carry considerable status and command higher salaries. The School offers a number of courses that lead to internationally recognized professional qualifications. All units are mandatory to pass the Written Examination.
All four subjects must be passed.
- Introduction to Business
- Introduction to Quantitative Methods
- Introduction to Business Communication
- Introduction to Management Information Systems
Entry Requirements for Diploma Courses
No formal qualifications are required but applicants should demonstrate competence in English by the attainment of one of the following:
- British Council – Intermediate Certificate in English/Upper Advanced Certificate in English
- LCCI – English for Business (EFB) 1st or 2nd level
- Pitman/City and Guilds – English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)/English for Business and Communication
Important ABE Dates
In order to take ABE examinations, students must be registered members of the Association. Registration and examination deadlines are strictly enforced. Entries received after the deadline will incur late entry fees.
Registration and exam entry closing dates vary but are generally two months prior to the exam sitting