Hours: 15 Hours per week
Start date: September & January annually
Level 6 (NFQ Level 8)
EU student: €2,250 pa
Non-EU Ireland: €2,250 pa
Non-EU Abroad: €4,800 pa
* Above Fees excl. Awarding Body Fees
Length: 1 Year
The Advanced Diploma in Management of Information Systems is the flagship qualification. It is highly respected around the world for its in-depth study of vital management skills and business insight. ABE have articulation arrangements with universities for direct entry into the second year of an honours degree following successful completion of the Advanced Diploma. Companies now seek business professionals who are comfortable using a range of IT applications, and can communicate confidently with their IT colleagues. Holders of our Management of Information Systems qualifications have a firm grounding in key IT and business skills that enable them to build bridges between technology and business practice.
The Advanced Diploma consists of a total of 6 units.
Six compulsory subjects:
- Contemporary Application Development Methods Managing Systems Change
- Relational Database Applications in Business
- Internet Systems Development
- Corporate Finance (Finance Pathway)
- Strategic Human Resource Management for Business
- Organisation (Management Pathway)
Entry Requirements for Advanced Diploma Courses
Applicants must have obtained one of the following:
- A UK Honours Degree or Overseas equivalent
- Other recognised qualifications of approved Overseas Institutes of Higher Education.
Important ABE Dates
In order to take ABE examinations, students must be registered members of the Association. Registration and examination deadlines are strictly enforced. Entries received after the deadline will incur late entry fees.
Registration Exam Entry Exam Date:
15 September | 13 October | December | 16 February |13 April | June